Saturday 28 July 2012

Queing

The barbers Mr Milly visits is busy and without an appointment system,  it is therefore 1st come 1st served.  So many times we have driven past to see the shop empty and by the time I have parked the car and got My Milly's wheelchair out the shop is full,  most often it is a dad who turns up with his 5 sons, so 6 people in front of my desparing Hubby!

This week My Boy took Mr Milly to the barbers, they left first thing in the morning to try and avoid any waiting and My Milly was determined;-

Quote from Mr Boy "No one's beating my dad into the barber's this morning"




That is one way to do it I suppose!!


Alison x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x