Friday 17 June 2011

Rain rain go away.....

Aargh - so much to do and its raining and raining and raining!  Popped to the Lottie to drop off the water butt and water bottles (to become mini cloches),  My Girl has had her toe re-dressed today and I didn't want her getting it wet, so much to her disgust I made her sit in the shed out of the rain - (She can do that now the roof is on!)  I spent about 10 minutes trying to do a bit of raking to clear the ground ready for digging,   I had to admit defeat  though when the  rain was dripping from my hair -  how very tedious and frustrating!

I have another list of jobs to do this weekend, but the priority is to try and clear as much as possible and get digging - at least the rain will make the digging easier!

Mr Milly has arranged a Bar-be-Que for Saturday- hopefully the rain will hold off,  my contribution to the BBQ carrot cake and lemon cake.............. yummy!


Naked carrot cake straight from the oven and waiting for its cream cheese topping

Carrot cake dressed and ready for eating - yummy!!



2 comments:

  1. Cakes look amazing. Is their anything you can't do?

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x