Monday 27 June 2011

Monday Blues

That's me today - I definately have the Monday blues.   Work was tough,  not particularly busy, but long and not interesting and I was hot sitting in my little office.   I'm away tomorrow off to the East back on Wednesday and I am definately only staying away one night this week

My Girl has not been happy either today - Monday Blues for definate in our house!  We popped to the Lottie, just to water really and I had a bee in my bonnet about the 2 newest beds - I don't think they are straight, so My Girl and me moved them a little - I still don't think they are straight, but think I am going to have to live with them for now.  I was also bothered about the massive compost bin -- so have had a discussion with Mr Milly, had my drawing pen and paper out and have decided how I want it to be - so poor Mr Milly now has the task of deciding how to make that happen!!
               
No Lottie pictures today, but to cheer me up I have taken some pictures of  nice bits in the garden and my lovely hanging baskets,  I plant them every year, but this year I have some new baskets and they have grown lovely and I'm really pleased with them.

                                

 

Strawberry pot with the runners pegged and
waiting to become new little strawberry plants

Bug box under the honeysuckle - I think it looks pretty.


2 comments:

  1. Your hanging baskets look great and what a great bug box. You'll be keeping bees next. Just like the good life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Milly and My Girl made the bug box - no residents yet though!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x