Thursday 9 June 2011

Yuk!

I decided this morning that I was worried about My Girl's toe,  it did look terrible with a little white lump sticking out next to her toe nail.  I took her to the doctors first thing,  even he had a little chuckle when we explained it was the same foot injured twice in a week!

Anyway he sent her off to the hospital (the 2nd time in 4 days!) for an Xray and to have the toe cleaned up - Mr Milly went with her this time. And the result -  she has chipped a bone in her toe - the little white lump next to her toe nail is the bone on its way out - EEeeeewwww YUK!!

Anyway with all the tooing and frooing to the doctors and  hospital,  I had to work late today and haven't been able to get to the lottie.

Tonight me and My Milly are packing,  we are off for a long weekend to the Cotswolds for a grown up relaxing weekend with my brother and sister in law and NO children.   We are off in the morning and back on Monday - so no Lottie this weekend, I'm looking forward to chilling out, relaxing and spending time with lovely and the best company!

A couple of pics of the hotel,  I hope it's good as it looks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x