Thursday 23 June 2011

A long week

It has been a long week. Monday in Colchester and home for the night, then in the morning off to Bristol, I should have been there just Tuesday and Wednesday, then had to extend my stay for another night and have just got home - thank goodness!

The hotel in Bristol doesn't have WiFi access, so no Internet or blogging for me! :( And nothing particularly interesting to write about, no Lottie, no family, just work, and a very ordinary hotel room!

I had my lovely Kindle for company and have managed to read a couple of girlie books. I didn't even have the TV on in my room, in fact it could have been broken for all I know!

I went for a little walk yesterday - Bristol is quite an interesting place, the hotel is near the river and there was a school of canoeist (is it a school????) pottering about, the cider boat as usual was busy -I do love to visit the cider boat - its just different! But I didn't visit on my own I think that treat is best with company.

And what have Mr Milly and My Girl been up to whilst I have been away? They travelled to London to watch the Alan Carr show - so watch next week and you never know you might see them in the audience!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh The Cider boat! I remember visiting that in Bristol a few times :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cider boat is great, I'm always the oldest there, but who cares it's fun!

      Delete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x