Monday 20 June 2011

East and West

I've been working away today, 96 miles drive East this morning and 96 miles drive back again, no chance to visit the lottie. I'm away again in the morning 106 miles drive West this time with an overnight stay, at least it will spread out the driving! And my little lottie will have to fend for itself for a couple more days.

But to cheer my up I've had a few more donations to the self sufficient life (in my dreams at least!);-

Courgette, Cape Gooseberry, Pumpkin, Tomatoes, Onions, Cabbages and Potatoes

More digging to get their beds ready for them. My joints are aching just thinking about it :)

1 comment:

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x