Wednesday 15 June 2011

Water tight

Mr Milly had a puncture this morning and he was not happy! :(

So today just me and My Girl visited the Lottie,  the original plan was to clear a bit more and maybe do some digging,  but My Girl had visited the nurse today and had her toe newly dressed, so I didn't want her to be doing anything too dirty or heavy,  so a swift change of plan and we decided to tackle the shed roof instead.

We make a good team My Girl and me,  I think we have taught her well!   I was up the ladder,  she was passing  the nails, drill, screws, whatever I needed to help me,  when I was well underway with putting the roofing felt on she measured some battening, sawed it to the right length then used the drill to fix it to the inside of the shed  ready for some hooks for the tools- I don't suppose there are many 18 year old girls that would tackle something like that!



And finally it was done - the roof is complete and shed is water tight.

My bill for the Lottie arrived today,  the year runs from October - October, so it was a part year bill from 16th May to the end of September it was a staggering £8.51!  The whole year will be £22.50 - what a bargain!

2 comments:

  1. The sheds great. Looks like you have been working really hard. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill. It's a real allotment now. Looking fab

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x