Thursday 30 June 2011

Different

My Girl is still working on her hat - she hasn't lost interest YET, so that's a good sign!

When I was sorting the chickens out this morning - I noticed this growing;-



It's a little tomato plant which has appeared to the Ex Batts run - I must be self seeded from one of the tomatoes fed to the chix - amazing how things grow like that!  It will be interesting to see if it will develop any tomatoes,  but being right next to the run like that I don't suppose they will last very long!  Flora is already keeping a beady on it!

Its been a bit quiet on the Freecyle front recently, but today I had a good result a bag of red and yellow playballs! 


Now I expect you are wondering what they are for..  especially as there are no little ones in our house...  well  have a look;-



Home made Cane Toppers!! Different I know,  but they were free, the Lottie will look cool  and they work!!  And with everyone in our house being accident prone I think they are a must!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x