Friday 24 June 2011

Roots

After a long week, finally I managed to go to the Lottie tonight how lovely to spend sometime out in the fresh air instead of inside a stuffy office and all is well!  The net over the cabbages is holding and no birds have munched them - I was a bit worried about that!

My Girl and me decided to tidy the shed,  everything gets dumped in the doorway and it is very annoying, so today My Girl had the drill out and put up all the hooks and fittings and we arranged and tidied everything away - much better!



We then thought we should do something more productive so we started digging - again - surely we must be getting to the end of the digging!!

My Girl as able to dig now and went at it full steam,  we do make a good team and dug out masses of roots today......  My Girl found one that was not going to beat her,  I think it must have taken 20 minutes at least just to get this one out - but it was huge.........................................................

Thats my purple glove next to the huge root!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x