Friday 3 June 2011

Plant me

I think these little sweetcorns are crying out to be planted

Plant me.... plant me....
I have 2 days now - time to start working on a bed or 2 I think.   Mr Milly has cut the deck boards ready to make a couple of raised beds.   My  Azada arrived today I hope its as good and easy to use as I have been told it is,  its supposed to make it easier to get those bramble roots out.. we will see.

The plan for this weekend;-

  1. Dig out some bramble roots - with the wizzy Azada!
  2. Dig over and make a raised bed - with the wizzy Azada!
  3. Fix the deck boards - for the raised beds
  4. Plant the sweetcorn and courgettes - plant me..
  5. 2nd Coat of paint on the shed - it will be pretty
  6. Fix the shed roof - attach the plyboard, attach the roofing felt
  7. Lay the shed veranda - for Mr Milly
  8. Attach guttering to the shed - ready for the waterbutt
  9. Set up the waterbutt - if we ever get rain again, I'll be ready!
I think with a 2 day weekend and a team of 10 people the list should be no problem - but 9 of the people are missing, so this weekend it is just me!!

3 comments:

  1. What's happened to the Work Force then?? Same old thing .... good old Mum!!!! Ne'er mind, it's amazing what you're achieving, well done!!! To get all those things on Freecycle is amazing too - must start looking!!!!! Good luck is all I can think of saying - you'll need plenty of that!! Lots of love, Jeanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freecyle is brilliant Jean - the CD boxes were collected today!! Grace really is a dab hand at it, and it is amazing what you can find!
    Love to all - Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont forget to visit us Big sis. X

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x