Friday 27 July 2012

Have you missed me??

That has been a very long blogging break... I'm trying to get back on track now.  Life in the last three weeks has been hectic some good, some not so good,  but all in all I am exhausted!

I have travelled all over the country in the last 10 days,  in fact 1500 miles of driving in those few days.  To the east to Colchester,  to the west to Wales and to the north to Manchester,  I haven't venture south but then I suppose travelling home each time would count as the south of the country!

With all of this travelling around and having visitors the poor lottie is looking a mess - the grass is long, the beds are very weedy and everything needs a good sorting out.  Fortunately I have been able to harvest with peas, potatoes and courgettes coming home in abundance.  I now have  just over a week off work and the lottie will get back on track, as will the garden, the housework and somewhere in there I am determined there will be some rest and relaxation!

No pics today as I have a new camera and haven't yet been able to work out how to upload the photos to my laptop,  to be honest I haven't had enough time to sit and work it out!   Anyway over the next couple of days I will update you with all of the tooing and frowing and I have some very very exciting news to share!!!!!!!

Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x