Sunday 8 April 2012

Celebration Week

We have had a lovely Silver Anniversary week Me and Mr Milly.  We have been totally spoilt with lots of cards,  loads of Facebook messages and lovely gifts.



My beautiful flowers from Mr Milly
Yesterday  we had a lovely meal arranged by my Sister-in-Law,  7 of us went to a special little restaurant near to us for a celebratory meal,  far too much champagne and some wine  really good food and then  afterwards we popped to our friends house  as they were unable to join us for the meal due to work - more champagne and and memorable evening to end our celebratory week.    I suffered this morning though with a stinking headache but it was worth it!!

Next weekend we have a lovely weekend away to look forward to,  a gift from Mr Milly's family and My boy - we are excited and planning what we will do with our time away.

The hotel for our Weekend away!

To all of our family and friends - thank you for all the kind words and lovely gifts, we have felt very very spoilt.  x x x x x 

Today we have spent a quiet day at home,  recovering from our hectic weekend and enjoying a little craft time.  I am so completely fed up with digging at the Lottie that I gave myself the day off. 

I found an adorable little pattern on the Internet and decided we needed a new peg bag,  I think it is really cute!  
My Peg Bag
And of course as usual, the peg bag was spotted by my sister-in-law and very conveniently I was told that her boys had accidently broken her plastic peg bucket with a football, so she was in dire need of a new one - how is that for timing!!!!!

Sister-in-law's Peg Bag
A pair of very cute little peg bags with matching covered hangers,  put together this afternoon.  

Peg Bags







1 comment:

  1. I love the ped bags, what pattern or template did you use?

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x