Friday 7 September 2012

Baby Crafting

It is now about 15 weeks until our Grandbaby is due,  which also means it is just 16 weeks until Christmas.  The first is a very exciting date and the second is a little worrying!

A perfect excuse for me to start some crafting,  I have already made a few bits and pieces which have been dispatched to Manchester and this week I have spent some more time with my crochet hooks and the sewing machine.  

Strawberry Hat

Little flower to complete the strawberry

Pink Twirl hat


Baby Cloche hat

Three cute baby hats for a Christmas baby

Noah's Ark Blanket 
 The blanket is not finished yet - there is a serious lack of animals!

Little Cardi
Something a little different for me - I had the knitting needle out for this one.

Baby ribbon Taggie
 Have you noticed that babies and kiddies like to play with labels on things - this is a touchy feely alternative.   Very soft polar fleece backed with some soft cotton and edged with all different types of ribbon and ric rac for a visual explosion and more importantly lots of different textures to keep little hands busy

Blanket
 The lovely remainder of the Polar fleece edged with a co-ordinating gingham binding.

Add caption
Quite an interesting little collection of bits and pieces,  I hope My Girl likes them!  I'll let you know soon what the verdict was as My Girl is coming home for a whole 10 days!

Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x