Thursday 6 September 2012

Star had a visitor

And she was a little unsure to begin with.  Not in a scary way but in a scared way - she really didn't know what to make of the little one and did her best to hide behind Mr Milly - my big brave dog  she is!!   Anyway she soon came around and realised that the little one was actually OK  -  are you wondering who the visitor was?  




Milly came to visit!   She is my sister-in-law's little puppy...  and what a cutie she is!

Posing together in the garden

Looks like Star has had enough of the posing and is off to see her dad!
We did think Star would be OK with the little one as she is so very good with everyone and everything else,  she is used to sharing her garden with a whole bunch of noisy, nosy, bossy chickens and never bats an eyelid at them.   She was funny though when Milly first arrived,  by the look on her face she seemed to be saying "what is that?????!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x