Sunday 9 September 2012

Catching up

A couple of weeks ago,  in fact the weekend we had the glorious hot weather  I wanted to do something fun,  so very late on Saturday evening I decided that a trip to the seaside was needed.  Bournemouth was to be the destination,  a hasty shop for a few picnic bits and pieces late in the evening and at 8.00 Sunday morning we were on the road.   I had chosen this particular beach to visit as it was dog friendly so Star could come along too.

We found our spot right next to the low promenade,  Mr Milly was able to stay on the hard surface and me, the Portuguese Housekeeper (PH) and Star could sit on the beach but all be together.   A first for me - I hired deckchairs for us to sit on and a parasol for some shade.

One man and his dog

Deckchairs on the beach
As we arrived so early we watched the beach fill up as the day went on,  the PH and I played in the sea,  we all enjoyed the picnic and soaking up the sun.  We really had a lovely day.


Star in the shade keeping a close eye on her dad

The view from my Deckchair,  beautiful clean beach,  blue sky and gently lapping waves

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x