Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Girl

Is home - woo hoo!  She is home now until the beginning of January and I am really excited to have her at home with us - I have really missed her!

I'm not sure that I have missed her untidyness - but I suppose that goes hand in hand with teenagers!  And she went away with very dark  brown hair and has returned with very blond hair!  It does look good - but I think it will take a bit of getting used to  LOL!

Anyway - just a quick post today as I have just returned from my two days away and am now really looking forward to mum - daughter catch-up time x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x