Monday 14 November 2011

Panic.....

I thought I was really well prepared for Christmas and had started all the makes early enough.....  now I am starting to panic!!

We had a weekend away to Wales this weekend with some friends and family visiting time, which was lovely the weather was warm and sunny for the whole weekend which was a real treat in Wales and in the middle of November.

This has meant now that I am behind with what is still left to be done.   The house is filled with UFO's (UnFinished Objects!),  the Lottie and the raspberry beds is still unfinished and time is rapidly marching on..  I was in the East of the country for 2 days last week and 2 days again this week and with the weekend in Wales I feel like I haven't much time at home!

The current list of makes to be completed is;-

2 blankets - crochet
1 hat - crochet
1 snood - crochet
1 rag wreath - cutting, tying, crochet
12 make-up bags - sewing
pair of lounge trousers - sewing

And if that isn't enough, I am baking cupcakes tonight with an apron to be finished, all  for a charity day and fund raising at work tomorrow!!

No photos today - no time to take any or upload to Blogger............  photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x