Sunday 27 November 2011

One of those weeks

The week started with the bread maker not working,  then my laptop died a death,  next it was my mobile phone which has now decided it will not switch on and lastly it's me - I'm poorly! :(

The bread machine is now sorted  as you know - operator error!  The laptop is now working after finding a new charger  and Amazon swiftly dispatching it,  fortunately that was all that was wrong with the laptop.  The mobile phone is still not working which is very very annoying as I have only had it for 5 months,  so that one is stil to be sorted.

As for me - I'm dosed up on strong pain killers to tackle the blinding headache and ease the aches and pains and for the last three days have either sat on the sofa or been sleeping. - which is completely unheard of for me. And to top it all,  Mr Milly has now come out in sympathy and we are BOTH unwell.    Not a brilliant combination when we are both poorly at the same time, we are muddling through - taking it in turns to fetch the medication and make the occassional drink and keeping our fingers crossed that it will soon pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x