Sunday 4 March 2012

More digging....

The buzz word for me at the moment continues to be 'dig',  to say I am fed up with digging would be an understatement.   Yesterday I dug the area which will be the base for the Greenhouse and then continued with the massive bed  which is between the 2 plots.   The digging wouldn't be too bad, but this area is so very weedy and rooty - I believe it is 20 years since this area has been properly turned over and don't I know it!  

It's not all hard work though - we make time for a cuppa now and again!  I wonder how many people make hot chocolate with marshmallows at their Lottie?!!




Anyway - that is enough about digging for now - today it has rained all day, non stop,  all the animals have had food and water topped up and changed - the chickens seems happy in the rain and charged around the garden looking for bugs for a little while.   Not too long unfortunately as I didn't want to spend too long in the garden with them today as I was getting soaked!   I did potter in the plastic Greenhouse in the garden and sowed a few more seeds - fingers crossed these do OK!

And that pretty much sums up the weekend....  digging and raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x