Friday 30 March 2012

Lottie the Scarecrow

My two little nephews spent sometime at the lottie with us last weekend.  What glorious weather we have been having!  We had a lovely day,  me and Mr Milly,  My sister-in-law and her hubby and their two lovely little men.

Encouraged by Mr Milly the boys decided it was time for Lottie to come out of hibernation in the shed and be set up on the plot for the summer.   A bit of a combined planning and thinking and Lottie now has pride of place in the flower garden.  Lots of photos to follow taken by Mr Milly and the sort of photos I think are the best - natural, uncomplicated and with a little story!

The Littlest nephew choosing the best spot for Lottie

The Oldest Nephew is about to join in.........

One thoughtful,  one doing......

One still doing,  the other giving instruction.......

That's it ....  a helping hand required

A perfect joint effort and don't they look pleased with themselves!

The littlest one is definately very pleased with his efforts - and I am too!!

Thank you for your help boys x  Auntie Ali x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x