Tuesday 8 May 2012

Final Wales Update

My Mad Welsh Auntie has 2 staffs,  Tess and Tyson.  These are not generally one of my favourite breed of dogs,  however these 2 are adorable,  completely spoilt and very very loving.

Tyson's second favourite place

Tess and Tyson in their favourite spot,  looking out of the window
Tess snuggled up for a cuddle

How cute Tess is with her head between her paws.  She sits like this often


We spent quite a few days driving around inland - the sights and scenery are completely different from the coast but with their own charm.   Mountains are everywhere, there is the Rhigos, the Bwlch, Craig y llyn  to name a few and we practised saying them too!

We travelled high and low at times right into the very low clouds which is always thrilling!

Villages nestled in the mountains

Turn a corner and a waterfall appears

Very low clouds over the mountains

Looking across to the Brecon Beacons

Well that's it a little visual tour of a little of the South of Wales,  we really did have a lovely time!  So much so we think another short weekend away is called for probably before the end of May,  which is something for us to look forward to.

Finally - both of my cameras are broken  aaaarrrgghh!!  One has a little black spot on the photos and is unfocussed to one side of the photos,  you can probably see this in some of these pics, fortunately this camera is still under guarantee.  My other camera the DSLR is not focussing at all!   This one is now a couple of years old, so I expect it will cost a bit to have it fixed.   Both now have to go in for repair - fortunately I still have my old Pentax camera and although it is a little slow the photos are reasonable.  

Lottie update tomorrow.

Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x