Thursday 17 May 2012

Update on Star

Star appears to be a little better today,  she is not limping as heavily now and the constant whimpering has stopped,  just the occasional little whimper to let us know she is still feeling poorly!  She has been very quiet all day with lots of laying about sleeping.   I did manage to get a reasonable night's sleep - thank goodness!  Star slept in our room but on her own bed, which in itself is highly unusual for her!

Off to the vets tomorrow for a check up so fingers crossed she will get a good report.

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x