Monday 21 May 2012

Millie

My sister-in-law and her family have a new baby!  Well actually it's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and her name is Millie.  She is now 8 weeks old and yesterday she came home with them.   The 2 little boys are already in love,  Millie is a Blenheim Cavalier which is a lovely tan and white colour.   We popped over yesterday to see her and she is tiny!

Millie


I was determined to have a cuddle!

The littlest nephew cuddling his puppy.
In comparison to Millie,  our Star looks like an absolute giant!   Star is doing really well after her operation,  the vet was really pleased with her on Friday,  she looks like she has a black eye now - which is very strange on a dog!  We are really pleased she is on the mend as we did have a couple of anxious days with her.

I've spoken to my sister in law this morning and they had a bit of a disturbed night,  Millie cried most of the night!  It must be very scary for the little one,  leaving her mum and litter mates and sleeping alone for the first time.  We remember that well  from went we brought Star home all of those years ago.   Fortunately it doesn't last long - that's what I keep telling them anyway!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x