Saturday 29 October 2011

Sleep

I over slept this morning - 10.30 before I woke up!  That is really really unusual for me and it really really annoys me because I then felt like I has wasted 1/4 of the weekend.  So no leisurely Saturday morning breakfast for us today.

Following my sneak peek of my 2 on the go projects, I felt inspired today and therefore a visit to the local Haberdashery seemed in order.   It is not Mr Milly's favorite shop,  probably cause I will spend so long in there - the selections do have to be perfect don't they!   These little goodies came home with me today....


Lovely Christmassy colours
A quick visit to the Lottie to have a tidy up,  then home to look at the goodies and then I made a start on thefirst project and a couple of hours sat at the sewing machine.   This one is going to be a gift,  but the recipient doesn't visit Blogland so I can share without worry.   The only problem I can now see - I really like the end result and am going to find it hard to part with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x