Friday 15 July 2011

Countdown

This week has been long and tedious.   I went to Colchester on Tuesday,  should have been for one night and ended up being 2.   I feel like I haven;t been at home all week and the poor Lottie has had to fend for its self.

My Girl has had another great Freecyle week,  she has now picked up an electric scooter - for spares or repairs so she will be using the bits she needs from it to complete the earlier Petrol Scooter.  Today she has acquired 2 tickets for the new Harry Potter film - what a result that is!  So tomorrow night she is off to watch the movie.

Are you wondering about Countdown???  Me and Mr Milly are going on holiday - we are of to the sun next Friday,  now the countdown begins

  • this time in 7 days we will be arriving
  • 7 sleeps
  • 28 more hours to work
and not a lot of time to get everything ready!!!

3 comments:

  1. Who is going to look after the lottie when you're away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's happening with the chickens,parrots,dog and allotment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments! No worries with the Lottie and the pets - 3 very capable girls are house, lottie and pet sitting whilst we are away. My Girl, her friend the Portugese Housekeeper and Mr Milly's little sister will all be here to hold the fort!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x