Friday 22 July 2011

Nasty horrible creatures

Here I am sitting in on the sofa - suddenly a terrible din is coming from the chickens, not normal chicken bok-boking,  a true alarm call......  a fox was standing on top of the ex batts run drooling and staring at them!  How horrible is that!  I ran bearfoot  in my PJs  into the garden to chase it away,  but that really is too close for comfort.    I'm going to check every inch of both of the runs this morning to make sure they are as secure as I can make them.     The chickens seem to be OK,  just a bit quiet at the moment none of the normal morning noises, I expect they will perk up as egg laying time approaches!


Luna and Flora - the ex batts  at home.

Early morning eggs

That's confirmed it - Gillian can't read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x