Tuesday 5 July 2011

A Night Out

My long awaited Christmas present arrived yesterday - Me and Mr Milly went to see Take That!  Mr Milly gave my the tickets for Christmas and last night was the long awaited evening - it's the 2nd time I've seen Take That live and they were brilliant!!  Mr Milly hasn't seen them before and I think he was even more excited than I was!   And a double treat for my lovely hubby - the show was in Wembly Stadium, he hasn't been in the new stadium and he loved it!!

It did take us 3 hours to get home after the show - 2.5 hours of that time was just to get out of Wembly, what a nightmare the traffic was,  and although we had a really good time and loved every minute of the concert - we were really glad to get home at 1.30 this morning!!

I had the day off yesterday - so I visited a Wyevale Garden centre which I don't go to very often,  I'm not sure why I don't,  just a little further to travel I guess,  but its a good one so think I will visit more often.    The have a gardeners club which is free to join, so I did!  So then I could buy half price seeds, so purchased;
Wild flower mix, Asters, Basil, Cherry tomatoes and had a packet of sweet peas for free,  then I found Rhubarb for half price,  £2.50 - I wanted 2 rhubard plants and with the one from my Uncle I now have 2!  Finally the lavender was half price also - so had one of those for the wild flower garden too!

On my way out of the Garden Centre and feeling very pleased with my bargain purchases I spotted a hand written sign outside of a little house - FREE tomato plants - well it finished off the garden centre visit perfectly!  And home with me came some Golden Plum and Sun gold tomato plants - they have today been soaked for a couple of hours and are now planted in the Lottie with their little red and yellow topped canes.   So all in all I think yesterday was a great day!





I can feel some painting coming on - I wonder where????!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x