Saturday 30 July 2011

We're Home

Tenerife was lovely.  Mr Milly and I have had a really chilled and relaxing week,  spending our days sitting in the sun, reading books and people watching.  Just bliss and exactly what we were looking for.

The hotel was in a very quiet resort - we looked for something quiet,  just 4 hotels in the whole town.  El Medano holds the world Wind surfing championships, so it is always quite windy - but this suits me just fine a constant breeze whilst laying in the sun which is my ideal really.

A couple of quick pictures for you and more holiday news to follow.

The pool and sea

Mr Milly at the terrace bar - lovely views!

Kite and windsurfing beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x