Sunday 26 February 2012

Aching Back

Not much to tell today - only a little completed at the Lottie today,  my back is still aching from yesterday so I decided to take it easy and just have a gently potter.

Mr Milly came with me today, his hand is still very painful and he really needs to be doing as little as possible with it,  however it was such a lovely warm and sunny day it would have been a shame for him to have spent the day indoors and I like his company.

The bean trench was filled with home made compost and covered over,  a little digging on the never ending bed at the side of the plot with another wheelbarrow load of roots pulled out.  A general tidy up around the plots then we set about a bit of construction work.    I'm quite handy with a saw now and some of the donated wood was put to good use,  a little help and lots of supervision from Mr Milly we made a little cold frame/polytunnel affair.   I will be able to get some early lettuce, radish and rocket under way and kick start a l tiny patch of the Lottie into production.

Our new creation


Tidy Plot 95.  Roll on March when the grass paths can be started.
A little reminder of the Plot from just 1 month ago.  It's been hard work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x