Friday 10 February 2012

Thank You

To Colin - Thank you!!

To Dearest Father In Law - Thank you!


I have had a couple of lovely gifts.  The first was delivered by my brother,  it is a gift from his friend Colin.   What a lovely and thoughful thing to do!   From this post How Annoying - and in particular my smashed Lottie Clock,  Colin has sent me a new one, and very smart it is too with both a clock and a thermometer - I do find it interesting to watch the temperature through the year and this will be brilliant!  The clock is now proudly sitting on the front of the shed.   I am trying to work out a way to fix it more securely as I will be really upset if anything happens to this one.  


Colin - thank you for my lovely clock,  I am really really pleased and delighted with it and very touched by your gift.  Alison x


Yesterday I received a letter delivered by the Postie,  the letter was addressed to the Lottie Lady -  inside was a letter signed by DFIL and some numbers plaques - initially I did think it was a number 5 and three number 9s   ........


 ......a quick switch round of the numbers and I was holding 95 and 96 - the numbers of my Lottie plots - how cool!!   As I now have 2 sheds, each one can proudly display their own plot numbers and as they are matching it will be announcement to all that the 2 plots belong to me!!  A little gift that I am really thrilled with!

DFIL - Thank you for my delightful number plaques - they will look lovely on the Plots - photos  in situ to follow!!  DDIL x 




No Lottie time for me today - this prevented it!  Hopefully the weather  will be good tonight then I will be off to the Lottie in the morning.  Alison x






No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x