Thursday 16 February 2012

The Growing Season is beginning

 Do you remember these?



All of my seeds have been listed by the month to be sown and whether this is indoors or outdoors.   The February and January ones have been sown and now there are seedlings popping up all round the house!

Tomatoes and Cabbages in Hall window

Sweet potatoes waiting to root in the Kitchen

Chilli, peppers, squash and flowers on the windowsill in the spare bedroom

All sorts of different seedlings in the spare bedroom

Potatoes chitting in the shed.
Mr Milly is now looking forward to the greenhouse being in place to move the seedlings.  I am too - I'm running out of space for the March seeds inside the house!

My Boy is helping with the greenhouse and today he has been and collected all of the glass - and he didn't break any in the process which is truely amazing!

The glass is now residing in the garden waiting to be cleaned - I am hoping the Portuguese Housekeeper will help me with this tomorrow,  the rest of the greenhouse is going to be collected on Saturday - how exciting!!

Only a few panes of glass to be cleaned!  
That's going to take a month of Sundays........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x