Friday 17 February 2012

Just in the Nick of Time

This morning I had a text "The littlest nephew has a tooth about to fall out".  Fortunately I had bought stuffing so the little monster tooth pillow was nearly finished.  I grabbed the needle and thread and sewed up the pillow so that it was ready.     A few hours later a phone call - this time it was the littlest nephew himself "My tooth has fallen out".  Whew - the pillow finished just in the nick of time.
Monster Tooth Pillow

The pillow has now been examined, discussed and collected with  a promise that I would get a phone call tomorrow to let me know if it worked and a little something was left for him.  I love that!!

I decided to play with some fabric last night,  I had another cushion in mind and something I have wanted to try for a while.   I couldn't find a good pattern or tutorial online, so I made one up!   Not difficult really as it a well know subject!  My precious Cath Kidston fabric was put to good use and another cushion finished and ready to join the others.

Union Flag cushion
Today I have been sent a photo from my Youngest Niece it is her new bedding,  I think there is a hint in there somewhere and looks like I will be making another Union Flag cushion!  I might attempt a tutorial this time hopefully someone might find it useful.

Union Flag Bedding

Anyway its Friday,  thank goodness and my thoughts are now turning to the lottie......  the list of jobs is as long as my arm.  Tonight I am sitting working out the priorities and trying to be realistic about what I actually will be able finish.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.  Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x