Tuesday 19 July 2011

Grumpy, Grumpy, Grumpy

That is me today - GRUMPY!  There is no particular reason for it - maybe its the terrible weather - I don't know, but I do know that early to bed is definitely in order today.

My Girl has now had the offer a boat from Freecyle - she is not really sure where it is going to be kept, but I suspect our driveway will be housing it for a while.   She is now on the lookout for an outboard motor - I have no doubt that she will find one!  There is a bit of dilemma in the house at the moment - how is she going to collect the boat????  I am leaving that decision with Mr Milly, My Girl and My Boy to work out!

I did manage to pop to the Lottie today - nothing really to be done there at the moment, but I just wanted to check that all was OK.  I did pick some more blackberries so more bramble jelly on its way. 


As I was leaving a flash of red caught my eye -so I went to investigate and found this little Lottie - completely covered in all sorts of flowers

I think it is really pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Do you sell your produce? If so where? Would love to try some.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x