Friday 21 October 2011

Fishes everywhere - photo heavy post

Today some photos arrived.  I went snorkeling with Elena and Gennady,  Gennady has a vast knowledge of all sorts of things and whilst snorkeling he was telling us the names of all the fish - he also had an underwater camera and took lots of pictures - he has sent me a  photo disk  for me to share.  In the little packet sent to me was a present too for Mr Milly - or maybe really it was for me!  Anti-snoring strips  LOL!  Elena was talking about Gennady's snoring whilst we were on hols and the little cure she has for him and with me sympathising with her as Mr Milly snores too - she very kindly sent us a little packet of the 'miracle' cure - I'll let you know if they work LOL!

These are the last holiday pictures a memento of snorkeling in the Red Sea


Beautiful but deadly Lion Fish

Lion Fish

Masked Puffer
Picasso Fish - these are very curious fish and will come up close
 and their funny swivelly eyes have a look at you

Very friendly and curious Box Fish

Baby Whale!!!  LOL

Scary looking Squirrel Fish


Not sure whether this is a Box or Puffer fish. 
But it was massive - nearly a metre long

Sargent Major Fish
Butterfly fish with Squirrels in the background

Box Fish again,  he really did want to be photographed and
swam around with us for sometime.  There are 2 box fish living under the
jetty - obviously very used to people and would follow you around.
These and the Picasso were my favourites!

Clown Fish family - Hello Nemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x