Friday 28 October 2011

Sneak Peek

Today has been busy,  busy at work all day and like Picadilly Circus in the house!  The Portuguese Housekeeper has been here today then went out,  My Milly went out,  Mr Brother in Law arrived - he stayed a while and left,  My sister in law arrived with my two nephews,  Mr Milly came home,  sister-in-law left and the Portuguese Housekeeper came home!  Blimey - I'm worn out with all the tooing and frowing.

So nothing much to report today - I thought I would give you a little sneak peek of my 2 current projects.   I can't say very much about them not until 26th December!  But a little peek won't hurt!

Zingy and Bright

Pastel and Calm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x