Wednesday 13 June 2012

In the words of Gordon Ramsey

Done!!!


The greenhouse is fully glazed WooHoo!

The polycarbonate finally arrived this afternoon and after work I set off to the Lottie armed with a ruler and Stanley knife.  I couldn't wait for My Boy and thought I would give it a go myself - how difficult could it be?.    A couple of hours spent measuring, marking, cutting and fixing and the Greenhouse is now a proper, fully glazed, functioning little addition to my Lottie.  It is a miss match of glass and polycarbonate - but who cares!?  It all works the same!

The first planting in the greenhouse,
a couple of Sungold tomatoes a solitary cucumber plant
 and just out of view are 2 pepper plants.


1 comment:

  1. Well done it looks great. Our has already had some plastic put in as a few panes got broken by a few naughty teenagers. And that's putting it politely.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x