Tuesday 2 August 2011

Fishes

Whilst we were away I visited a Fish Spa,  I have wanted to visit one of these for ages, but never really had the time or the inclination to visit one inside a busy shopping centre.! So what better time to try one whilst on holiday in a fish spa sited on a beach promenade.

I wasn't sure what to expect, so duly perched on the little seat and hesitantly dangled my feet into a tank of little fishes -  it felt like the water was vibrating as the fish began their work on my feet!  It is a very strange but highly relaxing  and enjoyable experience and one I would definately like to repeat! 





And the final picture from our lovely holiday in Tenerife - we were positively delighted with our room,  a Master suite!  The room was huge, light and airy with our own terrace overlooking the sea - Perfect! 


So that is it - holiday is now over, the tan is already starting to fade, but lovely memories to cherish.  Tomorrow it's back to work and hopefully some time at the Lottie at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x