Saturday 13 August 2011

Gifts

Its been a week of gifts this week.   Clive from the Lottie plot opposite ours left some onions for us,  Barney gave us some spinach, and a courgette was given by another neighbour.  My Girl and Mr Milly had fun stringing the onions.


And today my Lovely Brother and My Eldest Niece - affectionately know as DJ,  popped over to see me and another gift was received......  Thank you for my gift - I love her!!

My delightful scarecrow, garding the grass seedlings
I thought she might be a little lonely on the plot so found these lovely little flower windmills to keep her company!


How cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x