Tuesday 16 August 2011

Thank you for my gifts

I had some lovely gifts from my family for my birthday;-

My Girl surprised me with the pretty pink birthday cake - she said I always make the birthday cakes so it was my turn to have one made for me!  She had also sat at the sewing machine for a few hours and the result was a beautiful top - I look forward to wearing it!



About 25 rows of shirring to achieve the stretchy bodice of the top.
 Mr Milly made me a happy Mrs Milly with a brand new shiny red camera.  I love it and so far the pictures have been great!
Nikon Coolpix S3100 Red

My Boy was next - in typical My Boy style dropped by in the morning and then went out again without even saying hello!  He wanted to give me a gift for my birthday but didn't know what I would like.  He was hoping he could pop in and  talk to his dad for a bit of inspiration without me noticing!    Ok, I work in my office upstairs, but it is at the front of the house with a window overlooking the road and he does drive a truck - he really is difficult to miss!  But he did well - I now have a lovely new bottle of my favourite perfume.

My favourite perfume, my favorite colour and in the most adorable little bottle
Charlotte the Lottie scarecrow was my gift from My Bro and his family and flowers arrived today from My Sister in Law and her family.   So all in all  I think I was spoilt!

Thank you one and all for my lovely gifts  and beautiful cards x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x