Saturday 13 August 2011

The Grass is growing

Ickle tiny little shoots have started to appear - thats good  as I was just about to give up hope for the seeds!  Mr Milly is not impressed - as I've used 2 different grass seed he tells me the grass will be different colours!  I did remind him it is an allotment and not a garden and really does it matter if the grass is different colours - it is all going to be green LOL!


You can just see the grass growing - and it is GREEN
We took Star to the allotment with us today, which was entertaining, she had great fun walking over all of my beds - I was NOT happy!   Then I picked another meal of runner beans and a few french beans,  my very peculiar dog has a liking for runner beans - is that normal for a dog?  One minute there was enough runners for a meal and then next there was one left - she had nicked and eaten them one at a time without us noticing!

Anyway Star liked the fresh and long grass that is now growing on the plot and took to lying on it and having a roll around - a couple of nice little pics of her.

Star enjoying the GREEN grass

Having a snooze after eating all the runner beans!
My camera has now been sent back so today we are off to hunt for a new one.  I think probably it will be one of these;

Hmmmm...... which colour to choose!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x