Wednesday 3 August 2011

Teeny Tiny veggies

Didn't manage to get to the Lottie yesterday - it was hot and Mr Milly had spent the day clothes washing and cleaning the house, so we spent the evening sitting in the garden having a leisurely and easy supper instead.

Today Mr Milly has gone go-carting with My Boy - I am sure they will have fun but I do hope they come home in one piece!

I spent a couple of hours at the Lottie today - weeding, weeding and more weeding - quite satisfying when I'd finished but not a very interesting job!   

And today I have proof that I do have green fingers -  can't wait for my first harvest!


Ears of Corn


The beginnings of a Pumpkin
Rainbow Chard

Tiniest little white cauliflower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x