Wednesday 14 December 2011

10 days to go

Christmas is coming up fast now, and although I feel I have been making and doing things in preparation for months, I still was not quite prepared for Christmas to arrive so early!

We have debated about Christmas trees and decorations for a while - should we/shouldn't we put any up this year.  Finally I relented and decided we really must make the effort.    The fat quarters I have had for months have now been made into the Christmas bunting and inspired by Kirsty's Homemade Christmas today Mr Milly and I jointly made a little heart garland.

A little tree has been purchased  a bargain basement price and decorated with some little coloured ball lights  - it actually is quite pretty and perfect for us this year.   Mr Milly is already bored with me saying "I am really pleased with the tree" - he must have heard it at least twice an hour for the whole day today!.

The pictures are not great - I think the bits and pieces are much prettier in the flesh.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x