Saturday 24 December 2011

Last minute bits and pieces

The little nephew's Christmas tops are finished..   a slightly tamed down version of the grown up girls Christmas tops,  which I think is about right for the 2 boys!  The grown up girls wore theirs to Tesco yesterday - which was entertaining!



The last days of the Advent Calender have passed with a few more little sweetie bags hidden around the house.   This has definately been the best Advent calender ever!!  I now look at sweets in a whole different light when I am in shops - and wonder what they could become!  What an exciting life hey!!


My Boy popped in today,  he is working both Christmas Day and Boxing day this year - 7am until 7pm both days so we won't see very much of him.  Not his choice to work these days,  but a downside of working shifts in a 24/7 industry.   As in previous years we are all hoping he will be able to finish early and spend extra time with us.  

I did tell him that I have some stocking goodies for him and for him to take them home on Christmas Eve to open in the morning,  his face lit up and he was really pleased that he has one.  BUT I then worried that he would feel left out as the girls have the lovely Kirstie Alsopp inspired Christmas stockings that I made yesterday.   I am sure I was worrying more about this than My Boy would be,  but as he was pleased he has a stocking I thought he should have a lovely home made one too.....   Didn't want this one to be too girly though.......  Another that I am really thrilled with!  


This is really getting me thinking though,  they are very inexpensive to make and each one takes less and less time to complete and I think these would sell really well - what do you think?  A project for next year maybe!

Wishing you all a Very Very Happy Christmas,   From all of the Milly's!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alison. I don't know where you get the time to do all the lovely thing that you do. I often look at your blog... I think it's great.

    Anyway, hope you all have a fab Christmas and a healthy and happy new year.

    Love Monica & Neil xx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x