Thursday 22 December 2011

Note to self

Do not watch Kirsty's Homemade Christmas just 4 days before Christmas!

The programme is full of all sorts of  goodies and brilliant ideas,  I do wish it had been on the TV a few weeks ago..... 

As always I was inspired and fingers itching to have a go........ I did convince myself this morning that I really wouldn't have time to make anything and definitely no time to shop for supplies.    The more I thought about it, the more I realised I probably had the supplies and lo and behold and a quick rummage through my fabric stash,  I did find all the supplies I would need.  The next problem was time - one of the advantages about working at home - when you take a lunch break you get a whole hour,  no travelling back to the office, just  a 20 second walk up the stairs and Mr Milly on hand to help with ironing and tidying up!

Trusty Google provided the template,  a bit of material cutting up and some time at the sewing machine.........

I love them!!




The poor dog has had a Christmas make over, courtesy of My Girl and the Portuguese Housekeeper!

She is such a good dog!  She is wearing a pompom on her collar,  Rudolph sticker on her head and look closely you can see her sticker earrings - she has worn them all day!!  What the camera will just not show is the glitter My Girl has decided to rub into her coat - she does look sparkly and pretty BUT there is now glitter all over the house :o)

Talking of Google - have you tried typing in Let it Snow into the search bar??  Try it - it is very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x