Tuesday 6 December 2011

6th December

The Advent calender was fun today - and yes it is just after midnight,  but this seems to be a favorite time for 2 grown up little girls to open the pockets.

 In the number six pocket was a little message;



A frantic little treasure hunt followed to find what the fairy had left for them.   It didn't take very long and what had the fairy left?






Magic Fairy Wishes!   They loved them and I must confess they were great fun and very easy to put together.    And just like 2 little girls there were cries of "that was fun - can we do it again?"  (Remember they are 19 and 22 years old!!)

Well they will just have to wait and see what other surprises the Advent Calender holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x