Thursday 26 May 2011

The weekend is nearly Here

I've been away again for the last 2 days - less said about that the better!

So nothing done on the Lottie for the last couple of days....  Mr Milly and me did take a wander over there on Tuesday evening,  the sun was shining and it was a lovely warm May evening.  I wanted him to admire my handiwork and have a look at the shed which I am hoping will go up this weekend.  He seemed suitably impressed - I think he was just humoring me really!!

My Girl and me have started working out our plan of action for this lovely long weekend.  The local DIY store is having a closing down sale, I think I will venture over there tomorrow for a bit of a Lottie bargain hunt.....and the power tools are booked ready for collection tomorrow!!  Woohoo!! 

A Scary Looking Brush Cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x