Tuesday 17 May 2011

Reactions

Well today I am away from home back tomorrow and can't wait.  Its been 2.5 years now of working away from home 2 days a week and I'm well and truly tired of it, eating out on your own really is no fun and I'm fed up with hotels.

Anyway - took Mr Milly to the Lottie yesterday,  sold all of its virtues along the way....  its got really good access,  be really easy for you, can park nearby, water on the plot, think of all the great things we can grow etc etc.........

I parked at the site gates and we walked through the plots to my little Lottie, we stopped and admired the chickens,  the scarecrows, the lovely rows of potatoes, cabbages, runner beans whatever took our fancy.  We passed one very overgrown plot...  "Yours isn't like that?" he asked.. "Oh no" said I......................

Round the corner to number 95.. I let him go a little ahead of me then I stopped, he stopped,  he took one look at my little Lottie and said "please tell me this isn't the one?"!!!!!!!!  Well I didn't fib - mine is nothing like the earlier overgrown plot - its worse!!!     Anyway we said hello to Stuart next door and had a little chat,  walked up a little further and met Barney - who has the biggest plot on the whole site,  took another look and ours and then wandered home.  I must have sold it well to Mr Milly cause by the time we reached home,  all of 5 mins drive he was talking about OUR Lottie!!  Woohoo x  

Reaction No 2 tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x