Sunday 22 May 2011

Stop Start

A bit of a stop start day today.    Furniture moving until lunchtime and then packed the wellies, drinks and secateurs and off to the Lottie.    My Girl had been watching freecycle all morning, and by lunchtime she had found a shed for the Lottie - but it had to be collected today    A couple of phone calls made and thank goodness for my lovely brother who came to my rescue!  He did have to travel 60 miles round trip today to pick up the shed before the borrowed lorry had to be returned.   I'm sure he had better things to do with his day - but I am very grateful - thank you Lovely Brother and Andy!

Its a good job we had created that little scratch at No. 95 (it is now a tiny bit bigger) as the shed is now resting there, ready to be put back together again.   Me and My Girl  are now trying to decide what lovely colour to paint it,  I have told her  though that pink IS NOT an option!

I'm feeling the pressure now.....  earlier planted seeds are starting to sprout,  the sweetcorn is outgrowing its pots and the gooseberry bushes just look like a couple of dead little twigs in pots.... the shed is waiting to be erected, painted and  then some sort of base laid for it and the brambles are still to be tackled.

Roll on the long weekend - power tools are calling and 3 long days of hard work coming up... I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm a reasonable distance away,otherwise I might be called upon like your poor brother ... what a gem he must be!!! Jeanx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x