Saturday 28 May 2011

Aching

Aching in my hands, my back, my legs, my arms, my shoulders,  in fact aching just about everywhere tonight!

We have had a good day though,  didn't manage to clear all of the brambles but I think we have about 1/3 of them left to do.   The plan for tomorrow is the rest of the brambles,  then dig out the area for the shed and hopefully get the shed up... My Milly tells me that is a little optimistic! 

I was too tired at the end of the day I forgot to take any photos - so no pictures of the progress,  a grand unveiling tomorrow......... hopefully!

It has been very hard work,  but we did have a some help.  My Sister In Law and littlest Nephew came for a visit,  bless him he was raking all the grass, and was very interested in the little vole he found when he went for an explore with Mr Milly.  My Sister In Law helped too - what a difference an extra pair of hands make - thank you both for your help today x

My Girl was a little nervous of the Scary brush cutter, but soon got into her stride and cut loads of the brambles ready for me and My Sister In Law to rake them up and carry them away.

All in all a good day - I hope you had a good one too x

My Girl - looking like a Transformer - robots in disguise!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Grace, I w o n d e r e d if you ever got home after that lovely visit when you came to see me!!!! Jeanx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x