Tuesday 31 May 2011

A Busy few hours

Last night My Girl and me rushed over to pick up the paving slabs,  60cm x 60cm ones - blimey they were heavy!  We took them straight to the Lottie and plonked them on the plot.

What a lovely sunny evening today - I could hear Mr Milly pottering around  during the day and gathering tools, screws, drills, all sorts really.  My Girl finished work,  her friend came for a visit - she is affectionately known to us as the Portuguese Housekeeper,  I finished work, we loaded the car and off we all went.

What a brilliant help it is having an extra pair of hands,  the 2 girls lifted the slabs and laid them in place - that was the easy bit, we then spent ages and ages levelling the slabs and getting them just right,  on with the base, off with the base, adjust that slab, on with the base, off with the base, adjust another slab...  on it went, and Mr Milly being the perfectionist he is, kept a watchful and supervisory eye.

On with the base, off with the base....

Levelling up









Finally - we did it - the shed went up!!  A bit of pushing and pulling, drilling and screwing and the shed is in place.......... Woohoo!!!

Our freecycle freebie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. It would be great if you would leave me a comment from time to time. Blogger doesn't always tell me who you are, It would be lovely if you put your name on your comment!
Thanks Alison x